Here’s the short version.
My experience includes:
- Web standards and software development best practices
- HTML, HTML5
- CSS, LESS, and SASS
- Responsive and mobile web design
- Python (ish)
- Ruby (ish ish)
- Requirement gathering
- Specification writing
- Software documentation
- QA automation (ish)
- Making lists of questionable importance
Previous places of employment include:
- Demand Media — Senior UI Engineer
- Pluck — User Experience Engineer
- TG — Web Team Lead
- Atomic Moose — Owner
- traq-wireless — Product Manager
- QuestLink — Product Architect
- DC Comics — Flash Animator
My Zerply page at cv.jdhancock.com goes into a bit more detail.
But the best place to find my full résumé is LinkedIn. Of course.