JD’s Super Social Media Weekly Roundup for Monday, November 7
Mon, Nov 7, 2011
connect.me — is the prettiest social reputation service I’ve found. (example)
SmartSync — is an iPhone app I’ve used to sync my Facebook contacts to my phone for a while, but lately my appreciation for it has grown. It also does great birthday reminders.
What Else Was Super?
- Google changed their search algorithm again, sending SEO gurus running back to their crystal balls.
- Bank Transfer Day attracted 81,900 RSVPs on Facebook.
- Zynga’s CastleVille launched, a game that combines social and MMORPG elements.
- Google yanked some of the social features out of Google Reader, angering the Sharebros.
- Louis C. K. announced on Conan that he hates Twitter. And he has 700,000+ followers. Huh.
What Super Stuff Happened To You?
- I upgraded from an AT&T iPhone 3GS to a Verizon iPhone 4S and (after dealing with a nightmare-ish restore issue) saw an immediate jump in my productivity. I recommend Verizon. I recommend iPhone 4S.
What Will Be Super Next Week?
- You tell me!
- Don’t forget that you can follow these roundups each week via email if you like.