JD’s Super Social Media Weekly Roundup for Monday, October 10
Mon, Oct 10, 2011
GetComparisons — is a site that compares all kinds of stuff, like Tumblr vs. WordPress: “a Wikipedia for comparisons, but with the added functionality of feedback, blogs, forums & ratings.”
Commun.it — is a Twitter relationship management tool that I found immediately useful.
Google+ Social Statistics — tracks and generates statistics for over 75,000 users and pulls in hundreds of the most popular posts from Google+. (example)
Cliq — is a “social knowledge engine” that reveals your connections to businesses.
What Else Was Super?
- Twitter said it has 1,600 advertisers.
- Warner Bros. is launching an experimental live-action show called Aim High on Facebook that will incorporate you and your friends into select scenes.
- Tumblr, from a pageview perspective, is now bigger than Wikipedia.
- A study indicated that 91% of recruiters check social networks.
What Super Stuff Happened To You?
What Will Be Super Next Week?
- You tell me!
- Don’t forget that you can follow these roundups each week via email if you like.