JD’s Super Social Media Weekly Roundup for Monday, September 26
Mon, Sep 26, 2011
Trunk.ly — is a social bookmarking site that received a major redesign this past week. (example)
Pistashio — is, according to them, the “easiest way to save and organize your interests from anywhere.”
What Else Was Super?
- Facebook announced several new features at their f8 conference, including new friend lists, music integration, a revamped “top stories,” a real-time ticker, and a personal timeline.
- The location-based service Gowalla just about blew up and started over with a new interface that emphasizes storytelling.
- Wordpress.com added a “follow” feature to its blogging platform.
What Super Stuff Happened To You?
- Maybe it was just me, but it seems like there was a fair bit of Diaspora buzz among my social media contacts this past week. I don’t know if it was a negative reaction to the Facebook changes or what.
- I did not win the about.me Times Square billboard contest, which is just as well, because I’m way too busy to go to New York City right now!
What Will Be Super Next Week?
- You tell me!
- Don’t forget that you can receive these roundups each week via email if you like.